Do you have what it takes to be a Runivore Intern?
We are looking for a part-time Runivore Intern to help us improve our online presence in Taiwan. The candidate should already be a Runivore – in other words, they should be passionate about running, hiking and healthy living. The key responsibility will be to help build out our social media reach with other running fanatics around Taiwan. More specifically, we are looking for Runivores with design experience who also enjoy writing.
What you will do:
+ Help Design Online Communication Assets including banners, product photo shoots, videos,
+ Translate blog posts from English to Chinese
+ Write original blog posts in Chinese
+ Help organize events
What you will learn:
+ Work in international environment
+ Gain marketing experienced from tech industry veterans
+ Improve your communication skills by working in an international organization
+ Get to know a little bit about the sports, food, and ecommerce industries
What you will earn:
+ We will work with you on getting you academic credit
+ Financial compensation depends on agreed time commitment and will be inline with standard paid-internship rates.
A Successful Runivore Candidate Must:
1) Be passionate about healthy and active lifestyle.
2) Be interested in nutrition.
3) Have a background in graphic design: Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
4) Like to write in Chinese
5) Have conversational English skills
6) Be able to work independently on projects (no micro managing here)
A Runivore Candidate Should:
1) Be familiar with website administration
2) Be a social media guru
3) Have some experience or interest with managing online shopping
4) Love to Eat Superfoods and Run
If you got the right stuff – email us at email@example.com. If you know a good candidate then please share this to your friends.