- 2017 LAVA Pin Tong 3rd overall
- 2017 Tainan Anping Triathlon 8th in Elite Division
- 2017 LAVA Miaoli 2nd overall
- 2017 Selected to the National Team for the Asia Championship in Fulon, New Taipei City
- 2017 Sun Moon Lake Triathlon 2nd in the half ironman division
SWIMMING PYRAMIDS by Hsu Ya ChiaoThe purpose of this workout is to improve long distance swimming, training aerobics endurance at moderate-to-high intensity. The workout moves from more reps at shorter distances to less reps at longer distances. The short distance reps aim to build speed, while the long distance reps enhance your ability to maintain the speed. Warm up：200m of any style. The workout：[8 x 25m + 4 x 50m + 2 x 100m + 1 x 200m] Above is one set. Depending on your capability and experience as a swimmer, you can choose to do 1 to 4 sets. *Notes:
- Rest 10-15 seconds in between reps. Complete each rep at moderate-to-high intensity, and the time for each rep should be similar.
- Depending on your fitness level, you can choose to rest no more than 10-15 seconds in between sets or rest up to 1 minute.